Required Posting to Local Education Agency (LEA) Website
Post on the LEA’s public-facing website (preferably on the special education website), the logo, hyperlink, description, and contact information for SPEDTex by August 31, 2022.
Instructions for adding a logo to the district or charter school website and adding hyperlink:
- Save the SPEDTex logo image file below (Right-click, select "Save image as")
- Add image to the district website (recommended width = 240px, height = 98px or similar relative aspect)
- Hyperlink image file to https://www.spedtex.org
- Test website link to ensure accessibility
- Add SPEDTex description and contact information to the district or charter school website
The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.
Live Chat: www.spedtex.org