Want to know more about SpedTex…watch this video clip!
Latest From The Blog
1. University of Texas RtI http://buildingrti.utexas.org/ Using Research to Inform Literacy Instruction: How Should We [...]
http://www5.esc13.net/thescoop/speddirectors/2015/04/28/usde-encourages-use-of-informal-dispute-resolution-options/ (copy and paste link in address bar)
Announcements and Upcoming Events 2016-2017:
Watch for Spedtex exhibit booths at the following events.
- Connecting the Dots Expo, January 21, 2017, Region 10 Education Service Center, 904 Abrams, Richardson, 9-2
- Family to Family Annual Conference, January 28, 2017, Houston, http://www.familytofamilynetwork.org/what-we-do/training/annual-parent-conference
- Connecting the Dots Expo, February 2-4, 2017, 10-2, Utley Middle School, Rockwall, TX
- Inclusion Works Conference, February 12-14, 2017, https://www.thearcoftexas.org/iw-2017/
- Connecting the Dots Expo, February 25, 2017, 10-2, Hilton Garden, Denison, T
- Texas Parent to Parent Regional Conference, February 25, 2017, Tyler, http://txp2p.org/
- Association for Compensatory Educators of Texas, April 19-20, 2017, http://acetx.org
- Special Needs Resource Fair, Greenville Avenue Church of Christ, April 22, 2017, email@example.com
- Texas Parent to Parent Statewide Conference, June 16-17, 2017, San Marcos, http://txp2p.org/
- Texas Autism Conference, August 3-4, 2017, San Antonio, http://www.txautism.esc2.net/
We would enjoy talking with you about our Special Education Information Center.
Your questions and concerns are important to us. Please take a moment to take our poll regarding our service and information provided.
SPEDTex Team Members
Please note that Spedtex hours are 8-5, Monday through Friday.
Commissioner Mike Morath responds to concerns about special education services in Texas as