- Fast Fact Sheets - Division on Career Development & Transition (DCDT) Council for Exceptional Children
- A Transition Guide to Postsecondary Education and Employment for Students with Disabilities
- Personal Competencies for College and Career Success: What College Can Do
- Possibilities: A Financial Resource for Parents of Children with Disabilities
- The Path to Independence: Mobile Apps to Support Transition-Aged Youth
- What is Transition?
- Postsecondary Education: Preparation Is a Necessary Ingredient for Success
- Questions to Ask Colleges About Assistive Technology Resources
- School Counselors: Facilitating Transitions for Students with Disabilities from High School to Post-School Settings - Training Module - The Iris Center
- Self Determination
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Transition to Preschool
- Dude, Where's My Transition Plan?
- Amigo, ¿dónde está mi plan de transición?